In this video, AWS cloud engineer Luuk Rutten will share his experience in setting up secure connectivity to private application servers and databases using SSH tunnels.
Want to know more about the technical setup? Please visit the CloudNation GitHub
Be successful in the cloud and subscribe to our CloudNation ‘’HOW TO - in the cloud" video’s!
Beat the fast pace of innovation and get a head start understanding all new services.
Our video’s will give you a brief overview of and demonstrate cloud services that can improve your cloud infrastructure right away!
• cloud custodian for governance and cost control
• multi-account architectures & control tower
• centralized logging using elasticsearch and lambda
• using transitive sessions tags for cross-account auditability
• using service control policies to restrict API access in application accounts
• use AWS SSO with federation
• AWS deployment framework
• GDRP compliancy with CheckPoints Dome9
• Lightweight SSH key management