AWS Security Competency Partner
CloudNation is your partner for securing your workload on AWS. Security on AWS is an inherent part of the cloud adoption journey and ensuring that the foundation is correct will enable you to focus on higher-level operating system and security management. We can help you ensure that your workload and processes adhere to modern & auditable standards and empower your team with the skills they need along the way.
How we practice security
- Infrastructure as Code (IaC) to easily create and manage cloud resources, provisioning and updating them in an automated, orderly and predictable fashion;
- Continuous Integration (CI) to securely store and version IaC source code;
- Continuous Delivery (CD) to automatically build, scan, test, and deploy your application;
- Threat Modelling to investigate and prioritize threats & risks;
- Security Automation to decrease load on your team.
AWS security competency partner
- AWS Organizations
- AWS Security Hub
- AWS KMS
- AWS Secrets Manager
- AWS Audit Manager
- AWS Inspector
- Orca Security
CloudNation knows how
Want to learn more about how CloudNation stays on top of their game security wise, using AWS best practices?
How to use Github OIDC and Terraform to assume roles in AWS using WebIdentity
Using Cilium and Hubble to create eBPF-based Networking and Observability in EKS
How to import multiple secret environment variables to ECS tasks using CDK Typescript
How we designed a highly scalable and secure solution for Diebold Nixdorf
Creating a flexible & secure Service Architecture for Vive app